Monday, August 20, 2012

.........a bit more topwater Bass.

......open wide....

Since the only way I can fish comfortably is out of a pontoon boat, that's about the only type of fishing I have done of late. Not complaining really. It does limit potential venues and species, but it is a far sight better than no fishing at all. Can't manage any real time on the water........but again, better than nothing.

another GFC victim.
The GFC is still producing well for me. Really well on large mouth. Not sure that when I do try to change it up if I'm doing myself any favours. The night I shot the following video I started with a Wooly Bugger, but went to the GFC after the bugger proved fruitless in the early goings.







7 comments:

  1. I am very thankful to you. In fact your creative writing abilities have inspired me to start my own Blog Engine . Fishing in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dubai has a lot to offer to their visitors, so you cannot just list down the activities. Fishing in dubai is the best thing in Dubai .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Blog Post! Xclusive Tours Offers Dubai Sightseeing Tours, Dubai Boat Trip & Sunset, Dhow Cruise Dubai, Dhow Cruise Dinner.

    ReplyDelete