Thursday, June 27, 2013

More posts.

So far this year I have made more blog posts than I have all year in seasons past.

I briefly went out tonight. I am kind of beat up after 2 days of pontooning. I limited myself to an hour on Depot Lake as my mother went for a bit of a paddle in her kayak.

Can't really report to much. I mentioned before that shore fishing is not the way to be fishing at the moment, but thats what I was relegated to. An assortment of topwater lures received no interest. It was a soft plastic worm that saved the outing, with a smaller but decent enough bass.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Brian! Keep those blog posts coming. I am really enjoying your blog and stories from your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Mel! I just moved here last fall and am having a blast exploring the area and fish. Assuredly there will be a plethora of posts to come. So many species I have yet to tap into here!

    ReplyDelete