Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sooner than later.

......looks fishy doesn't it.

So, I did some reconnoitering this afternoon. Some reasons for optimism. Any in or outflow to lakes are open. The couple of streams/rivers I crossed are open. Though, the two rivers I checked out today are not trout rivers as far as I can tell. The real good news, is that the White River should be good to go, and that is a trout river, bows and brooks, supposedly. I was warned by a resident expert that species listed for waterways are often wishful thinking to wildly inaccurate.  I hope to get back out there more sooner than later. A number of brook/lake and or splake are opening up. With warm weather here to stay, it will be interesting to see where things are a week from now. Really hope to be into some fish before then though.

No comments:

Post a Comment