Friday, July 15, 2011

While the iron is hot.

Yup. I can be a real whore when it comes to milking a hatch for all its worth. So with yesterdays successes under the belt.............where do you think I was this morning?

You got it. Hey, can you blame me? Hours after hours sitting on the shore, watching water as it ambles past, wiating, watching, hoping for the surface activity to start. Many times it never does.....and I leave the water without my line ever casting a shadow or causing a ripple. So when I have a good idea that trout will be coming up? Yeah man.........no brainer, I'm there.

The day before probably had more risers, with a bigger window of opportunity, but the morning still provided some excellent surface fishing on Cranes and Caddis. Would be out again tomorrow but its the dreaded weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment