Tuesday, May 22, 2012

.........meh.

I literally spend more time getting ready to fish these days than I do wetting line.

I had planned to fish today ( Tuesday ). With days in advance, I tied some flies, clean and dressed my line, tied a new leader, etc. All to ease the process for the day of. If I tried to do that that on the same day? I'd be in agony before  I hit the car. Waders and boots? Thats always taxing regardless. And the fishing part? Well, water watching takes up the majority of my time. If I can't find fish rising, I can't be bothered. Very much an effort verse reward sorta thing. If my backs gonna ache, so is some fishes lip. I'm a bastard like that.

My blog. I get to whine.

So, my gear sits by the door, rigged and ready. Last look I had showed me enough Foxes flopping about the surface that by now the hatch should be interesting some fish. I'm often wrong though. I'll cross my fingers and see if tomorrow allows me a kick at the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment