Sunday, May 20, 2012

No fishing.



For me at least. Sucks to have all the time in the world, and not being able to use it.

My mother fished a little last week, and managed to find some smaller fish that were eager to rise to BWO's and ( especially ) Cranes. I like this news.....................Cranes account for a good deal of fish for me. Much less Hendriksons..............so I wonder if that's about done.

I see Grandriver Troutfitters has a revamped site up. Always good to have a look at their site to see what bugs their seeing, as well as checking river flow. The river reports seem to be updated frequently.
http://www.grandrivertroutfitters.com/

Hopefully after this protracted period of recuperation I can coax something out of my back this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment