Friday, May 16, 2014

Still slow.

......decent fish, until compared to the next one.
I did go out yesterday for a wee bit. Long enough to ascertain that yes, cold fronts still fuck up the fishing. Not sure why I had to reassure myself of this, and venture out into the shitty weather, but I did. My 'you never know until you go' philosophy doesn't always work. Especially in a case were I pretty much could have won a bet on the outcome.

Pig.
Today was slightly warmer, and definitely not as cold. Heck, the sun even poked its head thought the clouds at times. It was pretty much a repeat of a couple days ago. A few fish in an hour. Two piggies and one that was decent enough. Would have loved to get some more video, however I arrived at the lake and discovered my battery wasn't charged. Me being me, was sure the battery was charged, and decided I didn't need a spare as I was walking out the door. Somehow, I managed to coax it into taking a couple of stills. Oh yeah, I'll post the lengthy vid I did get it to capture.

I found the fish in a bout 10' of water, about 20' of shore. One fish was caught on an Olive Wooly Bugger, the other two on a Beadhead rabbabou.
Here is the entirety of video I managed. All 3 secs. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment