Saturday, July 27, 2013

SW.

Shitty weather. Still cold, still raining. Will be like this for days. Did not even bother tonight.  Was actually raining pretty hard and it would not even be possible.

Doesn't look like its going to warm up in the next couple of days. If it doesn't, I have an idea to get at some bass, but it would require more effort than I am apt to put into the endeavor. I'm kind of not relishing Horne or Depot. I'm looking to try elsewhere in the near future. Should probably get on the property and do Dunlop. Canoe about and see whats up. Maybe go hunting something new, somewhere else. Who knows.

I'm spending a fair amount of time in my shop, working on lures. Working on different painting schemes, and improving technique mostly. My poppers and chuggers are pretty solid in design and function. I am going to try to start incorporating more intricate design elements now. There are also other lure types I am going to have to make in order to give the fish some different looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment