Monday, July 1, 2013

When it rains.

So, I've had 2 cameras die, an important delivery gone astray, and now it seems my toon has a leak. FML. Good thing the fishing is good or I'd be pulling out my hair.

I went out for a bit. Long enough to ascertain that my pontoon boat indeed had a leak. I did squeeze in some fishing. My goal was to get some more perch for the fry pan. I do love me my perch. Seeing as I had located there current favourite habitats, I wanted to take advantage of it. Besides, I have noticed something lately.

If I am finding Rock Bass, I don't find smallmouth. If I find perch, some smallies will also be about. I got a few smallies, and I could pick and choose my perch. Three large perch came home that will be more than a meal for two.



2 comments:

  1. You know what they say about Karma. Anyway, once the Karma turns in your favor can you imagine what a great time you will be having. Happy Hookups when it does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things may have turned the corner. Fortunately, the leak was a false alarm. I am very relieved. :)

      Delete